Name: Elizabeth Cooley
ALIA: Elizabeth /Olmstead/
Birth: 3 NOV 1761 in Greenwich, Hampshire County, Massachusetts
Death: 1827 in Lyme, Huron County, Ohio
See "Genealogy of the Olmsted Family in America," compiled by Henry King O
lmsted, M.D. (New York 1912) at pp. 390-401 for genealogy and historical n
otes on Jabez Olmstead/Olmsted and his descendants at p. 395.
Reference: "The Cooley Genealogy: The Descendants of Ensign Benjamin Coo
ley, An Early Settler of Springfield and Longmeadow, Massachusetts; and ot
her members of the family in America," by Cooley, Mortimor Elwyn (Tuttle P
ub., Rutland, VT) pp. 466-67.
Father: Gideon Cooley b: 30 JAN 1730/31 in Brimfield, Massachusetts
Mother: Elizabeth Osborne b: in Greenwich (then known as Quabbin), Massachusetts
Israel (Olmsted) Olmstead b: 5 SEP 1757 in Hardwick, Massachusetts
in Rutland, Vermont?
- Harvey Olmstead b: 10 FEB 1794 in Rutland, Vermont
- Joshua Moroni Fairchild b: 16 JAN 1797 in Townsend, Upper Canada
- Betsey Fairchild b: APR 1798
- Permelia Fairchild b: 25 JUL 1800
- Deborah Fairchild b: ABT 1802
- Irena Fairchild b: ABT 1807 in Manchester, Niagara, New York