Name: Mary PETTIT
Given Name: Mary
Surname: Pettit 1
Death: 25 Feb 1777 in Stoke , Essex, England
Burial: 2 Mar 1777 St Mary Stoke, Ipswich.
Note: She was not the 1st wife of John. Thanks to email from Mar k Sherbrooke July 23, 2015.
Amy Lloyd: When on the way back by coach, he and his wif e were taken ill with smallpox at Saffron Walden, and bot h died.
grandpa's grandfather John Talmache lived at New Place an d buried in the Church yard close to the church. William Wr ight traced them and found the tombs John Talmash of New Pl ace etc etc and another grave stone Mary Talmash wife of Jo hn Talmash. She died six weeks before he did.
ttps://books.google.ca/books?id=qKwHAAAAQAAJ&lpg=PA35&ots=m Jpc5JidAp&dq=%2Btalmash+%2B%22mary+stoke%22&pg=PA35&redir_e sc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false [Thanks to Mark Sherbrooke]
Change Date: 25 Jul 2015 at 15:18
In Memory of Mary the wife of Talmash, departed this life 2 5th of February, 1777, 55. (The register records her buria l as "on the 2nd of March)
John TOLLEMACHE b: 1710 c: in Therestead aka Wherstead?
15 Jul 1747
in Norwich, Norfolk, England
- Change Date:
22 Mar 2016
- William TOLLEMACHE
- Elizabeth TOLLEMACHE b: 1756 in Of New Place (Formerly Gyppeswick Hall) Ipswich
- Mary TOLLEMACHE
- John TOLLEMACHE c: 1 Nov 1757 in St . Mary Stoke, Ipswich
- Sarah TOLLEMACHE c: 6 Sep 1761 in St. Mary Stoke, Ipswich, England
- Thomas TOLLEMACHE c: 6 Sep 1761 in St. Mary Stoke, Ipswich, England
- Abbrev: Amy Lloyd's Family History
Title: Amy Lloyd's Family History