Name: Hardin A. Ingram
Birth: 13 OCT 1825 in Franklin Co.,VA
ALIA: (or "Harden A.")
Death: AFT 1900 in Franklin Co.,Long Branch,VA (Highly Likely)
In 1850 Franklin Co., Unk. Twps., VA Census living near parents as a young married 25 year old with 2 children at home, Lucinda and Nathaniel.
In 1870 Franklin Co., Long Branch, VA Census, with Claiborne, Alexander and Elizabeth still at home.
In 1880 Franklin Co., Long Branch, VA Census with wife, Mary and no children at home, but there is a "servant" by the name of Martha Moor,white, single, 16, born in VA.
Father: James Benjamin Ingram b: 27 DEC 1797 in Franklin Co.,VA
Mother: Elizabeth Hall b: 01 FEB 1801 in Franklin Co.,VA
Mary Ann Akers b: ABT 1826 in VA
29 NOV 1847
in Franklin Co.,VA
- Lourenda Sevelle Ingram b: 30 MAR 1849 in Franklin Co.,VA
- Nathaniel Claiborne Ingram b: 21 AUG 1850 in Franklin Co.,VA
- Alexander Ingram b: JAN 1852 in Franklin Co.,Long Branch,VA
- Mary Elizabeth Ingram b: ABT 1854 in Franklin Co.,VA
Sallie Cahill b: FEB 1847 in VA (Both Parents Born In VA)
in Franklin Co.,VA (Probably)
- Note: 1900 census for Franklin Co., VA (Long Branch) indicates that they have been married for 12 years and had no children born to them.