Name: Wilson PRUETT
Birth: ABT 1790 in Va.
Death: 2 JAN 1848 in Marion Co, IL
Change Date: 14 NOV 2015
Wilson moved with his father to Mason Co, (W)Va. before 1810 and married there in 1812.
1840 Mason Co, Va, p. 222
Wilson Prewit - 00000001-0112201
male 50-60 - (Wilson 50)
female 40-50 - (Rebecca 43)
2 females 20-30 - (Emily 26, Mary 23)
2 females 15-20 - (Martha 20, Nancy 15)
female 10-15 - (Virginia 11)
female 5-10 - Jane Ann
He probably moved to Marion Co, IL about 1845 with his half-brothers Granville & Stokes Pruett, to be near their other brother Robert who had moved there about 1839.
Then he died there a few months later in Jan 1846.
His wife and family were on the 1850 Marion Co, IL census.
Enlistment. Sept. 18, 1814
Discharged Oct 8, 1814
Residence of widow 1855 Wayne Co. Iowa
1880 Queen City, Schuyler Co., Mo.
Marriage of Soldier and Widow: June 3, 1814, Marion Co., VA(?)
Death of Soldier: Jan. 2, 1848 Marion Co., Ills.
Some information on this family came from:
Father: Obediah Addison ?Obe? PRUITT b: 9 AUG 1758 in St. James Parish, Goochland Co, Va.
Mother: Frances "Fanny" JARRATT b: ABT 1760 in Virginia
Rebecca Jane KIMBERLING b: 8 MAY 1797 in Mason Co, Va
3 JUN 1812
in Mason Co, (W)Va
- Emily PRUETT b: 1814 in Mason Co., (W)Va.
- Mary PRUETT b: ABT 1817 in Mason Co., (W)Va.
- Martha Ann PRUETT b: 20 NOV 1820 in Mason Co, (W)Va
- Nancy PRUETT b: ABT 1824 in Mason Co., (W)Va.
- Virginia R. PRUETT b: 10 MAR 1829 in Mason Co, (W)Va
- Jane Ann PRUETT b: ABT 1832 in Mason Co, (W)Va
- Miles PRUETT b: AFT 1840 in Mason Co, (W)Va