Name: Jason Smith "Jace" REDBURN
Birth: 31 DEC 1861 in Ilinois
Death: 27 FEB 1919
Burial: Redburn Cem, Rover, Oregon co, Mo
Change Date: 6 OCT 2012
Moved to Oregon Co, MO between 1881 and 1884.
Jason donated land for the Redburn church and cemetery near Rover.
A web listing of Redburn Cemetery shows:
Redburn, J.S., 31 Dec 1861-27 Feb 1919, Florentine, 20 Jan 1860-3 May 1934
Jason Redburn, homestead Koshkonong, moving to Rover, then West Plains. Operated Griss Mill on East Main St. in West Plains, later moved to Jonesboro, TX, returned to West Plains from TX, purchased brick residence on West Main, operated restaurant on Washington Avenue in West Plains, MO.
Funeral services at Highland Methodist Church near Rover, burial Redburn Cemetery.
Services conducted by: Rev. J.D. Boles of West Plains and Rev. Jos. Willard of Highland [near Rover]
Listed surviving children:
1) Martin Redbourn of Rover
2) Ed Redburn of West Plains
3) Asa Redburn of Oilton, OK
4) Rilla (Redburn) McDaniel of Oilton, OK
5) Neva (Redburn) Andrews of Rover
6) A. (Redburn) Tune of West Plains
7) Eva (Redburn) Jones of Scalido
Listed 5 surviving brothers:
1) Jacob L. Redburn of Thayer, MO
2) Charles Redburn of Rover, MO
3) John Redburn of Rover, MO
4) Haywood Redburn of Biggers, Ak
5) Ed Redburn of Oilton, OK.
Find A Grave Memorial# 12909470
Father: James McMillen ?Mack? REDBURN b: 14 MAY 1829 in Franklin Co, IL
Mother: Elizabeth Ann MARTIN b: 21 SEP 1830 in Illinois
Florentine VINSON b: 20 JAN 1860 in Illinois
16 OCT 1879
in Harrisburg, Saline Co, IL
- Jason Martin "Mart" REDBURN b: 1 AUG 1880
- Samuel Edward ?Eddie? REDBURN b: 28 OCT 1881 in Equality, Gallatin Co, IL
- Missy Rilla REDBURN b: 2 APR 1884 in Koshkonong, Oregon Co, Mo
- Grace M. REDBURN b: 9 APR 1889 in Oregon Co, MO
- Asa W. ?Acie? REDBURN b: SEP 1886 in Missouri
- Neva Clarissa REDBURN b: 20 JUL 1889 in Missouri
- Anna E. REDBURN b: MAR 1890 in Missouri
- Eva L. ?Evie? REDBURN b: MAR 1898 in Missouri