Name: Thomas Whitmore
Given Name: Thomas
Birth: ABT 1673 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Ma
Death: 23 Jan 1750/1751 in Killingly, Windham County, Ct
Reference Number: 17537
Change Date: 28 Dec 2004 at 23:08:11
!PARENTS-BIRTH-MARRIAGE-CHILDREN-DEATH: The Whitmore Genealogy, A recordof
the descendants of Francis Whitmore of Cambridge, Massa chusetts(1625-1685)
published 1907 by Jessie Whitmore Patten Purdy, pages 18 & 19.
!RESIDENCE: They resided in Watertown, Massachusetts in 1698; inBillerica,
Massachusetts in 1707; and in Killingly Connecticut in 1708.
!PARENTS-BIRTH-MARRIAGES-CHILDREN-DEATH:Ancestral File of the Church ofJesus
Christ Latter Day Saints as submitted by Tom and Karen Rae Mitchell on
BIOGRAPHY: Thomas joined the Killingly Church 15 Oct 1715.
Mary Waters b: 19 Feb 1674/1675 in Lancaster, Middlesex County, Ct
- Abigail Whitmore b: ABT 1693
- Thomas Whitmore b: 4 Nov 1694 in Lexington, Middlesex County, Ma
- Francis Whitmore b: 5 Sep 1696 in Lexington, Middlesex County, Ma
- Samuel Whitmore b: 22 Sep 1698 in Lexington, Middlesex, Ma
- Sarah Whitmore b: ABT 1700
- Mary Whitmore b: 4 Sep 1700 in Billerica, Ma
- Daniel Whitmore b: 22 Feb 1701/1702 in Billerica, Middlesex County, Ma
- Ephraim Whitmore b: 29 May 1709 in Killingly, Windham County, Ct
- Hannah Whitmore b: 29 May 1705 in Billerica, Middlesex County, Ma