Name: William Hoover
Given Name: William
Birth: 8 May 1862 in Richland County, Ohio
Death: 4 Oct 1904 in Richland County, Ohio of Died during emergency Appedectomy.
Burial: 1904 Four Corner's Cemetary, Richland county, Ohio
William died on the families kitchen table during an emergency appendectomy.
Change Date: 10 May 2009 at 22:36:22
Bellville. Wm. Hoover died Tuesday night at 10 o'clock, his malady being appendicitis, aged a bout 40 years. He was operated on Saturday evening. A wife and four children are left to mour n their loss. He was buried at Four Corners church Thursday. The funeral was preached at th e church by Rev. Spreng. Submitted by Amy. [Bellville Messenger: 07 October 1904, Vol. 12, No . 39]
Father: Simon Hoover b: 19 Sep 1828 in Richland County, Ohio
Mother: Louise Timanus b: 5 Apr 1829 in Richland County, Ohio
Alma E Harter b: 7 Jun 1866 in Richland County, Ohio
in Richland County, Ohio
- Note: Marriage license issued October 15, 1885.
- Lottie Fay Hoover b: 2 Jun 1887 in Richland County, Ohio
- Louisa Elizabeth Hoover b: 11 Mar 1890 in Ohio
- Joyce Louezila Hoover b: 8 Apr 1892 in Richland County, Ohio
- Ruth Esther Hoover b: 17 Nov 1895 in Richland County, Ohio
- Adrian W. Hoover b: 4 Sep 1899 in Richland County, Ohio