Name: Louenza Hoblitzell
Given Name: Louenza
Name: Lorinza Hablitzell
Given Name: Lorinza
Surname: Hablitzell 1
Birth: 20 May 1812 in , Allegany County, Maryland 2 3
Death: 13 Jul 1886 in California, Moniteau County, Missouri 4
Burial: Lile Family Cemetery, Gallatin, Daviess County, Missouri 5 6 7 8
Change Date: 15 Dec 2015 at 16:25
Note: Birth date is calculated from tombstone inscription. "aged 74 y 1 m 23 d"
1870 Census--White female age 58, keeping house, born in Maryland. Listed with Jacob and Daniel.
Jacob Brosius b: 14 Aug 1808 in Maryland
14 Sep 1830
in , Allegany County, Maryland 9 2
- Change Date:
2 Dec 2010
- George Washington Brosius b: 30 Jul 1831 in Maryland
- William Henry Brosius b: 18 Mar 1832 in Maryland
- Jonathan M. Brosius b: 8 May 1835 in Maryland
- James Henry Brosius b: 28 Sep 1839 in Maryland
- Mary Louisa Brosius b: 27 Jun 1842 in Maryland
- Ellen Jane "Ella" Brosius b: 14 Nov 1844 in Maryland
- Laura Virginia Brosius b: 2 Apr 1847 in Hagerstown, Washington County, Maryland
- Daniel Brosius b: 4 Oct 1850 in Missouri
- Sarah Espa "Eppie" Brosius b: 14 Jun 1853 in , Daviess County, Missouri
- Abbrev: FamilySearch.org--LDS
Publication: Database online
- Abbrev: Genealogy of Henry and Mary Brosius
Title: Genealogy of Henry and Mary Brosius and their descendants with other historical matters connected therewith
Author: Lewis Walton Brosius
Publication: Wilmington ?, Delaware, 1928
Page: page 402
- Abbrev: Tombstone
Page: Birth date is calculated from age at death.
- Abbrev: Tombstone
- Abbrev: FindAGrave.com
- Abbrev: Tombstone transcription, Lile Cemetery
Title: Tombstone transcription, Lile Cemetery
A transcription of the Lile cemetery was made by Elizabeth Prather Ellsberry for the Gallatin Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution about 1963, Mrs Maurice F. Clyde, State Genealogical Chairman. The printed transcription is put online with the permission of the Gallatin Missouri chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Text: BROSIUS, Louenzad Jul 13 1886, age 74y 1m 23d
- Abbrev: 1850 United States Federal Census
Title: 1850 United States Federal Census
Page: District 27, Daviess, Missouri; Roll M432_398; Page: 365; Image: 209.
- Abbrev: 1870 United States Federal Census
Title: 1870 United States Federal Census
Page: Hamilton, Caldwell, Missouri; Roll M593_763; Page: 139; Image: 279.
- Abbrev: Jacob Brosius & Louenza Hoblitzell Family Group Sheet
Title: Jacob Brosius & Louenza Hoblitzell Family Group Sheet
Author: Mrs. W. H.Austin, Jr.
Publication: 15 Nov 1981; cited in Beeler, Anderson et al, RootsWeb.com Gedcom annbee
Name: Ann L. Beeler
233 N. Ave. C
Cross Plains, Texas 76443