Name: John Strange SINCLAIR
Birth: JAN 1852 in Indiana
Death: 13 SEP 1914 in Craighead County, Arkansas
Occupation: Hotel and restaurant on railroad line (Indiana); farming (1880); farmer (1900); carpenter, car (1910)
Change Date: 25 DEC 2008
1880 census: Patoka Township, Crawford County, Indiana, as "John S Sinclair"
1900 census: Dryden Town, Craighead County, Arkansas
1910 census: Jonesboro, Craighead County, Arkansas, East Street, with Glenn D Hess family
Most information on the Sinclair and McMickel family is from the research of Carole Grant. See her rootsweb file for more details.
In various records, the descendants of John Strange Sinclair often used the name "St Clair."
Father: James SINCLAIR b: in Indiana
Mother: Sarah Jane KELLAMS b: in Indiana
Mary Elizabeth MCMICKEL b: JUN 1858 in Indiana
11 MAR 1875
in Crawford County, Indiana
- Edmonia S "Edna" SINCLAIR b: 25 DEC 1875 in Riceville, Crawford County, Indiana
- Lillian Josephine "Jose" SINCLAIR b: MAR 1878 in Indiana
- Maude A D SINCLAIR b: APR 1880 in Indiana
- Madison Sumner SINCLAIR b: JUN 1883 in Indiana
- John Grover SINCLAIR b: JUN 1885 in Indiana
- Myrtle SINCLAIR b: 20 JUL 1890 in Indiana