Name: Mary Bell RIGGS
Given Name: Mary Bell
Birth: 8 Jan 1875
Burial: Silent Home Cmtry, Reynoldsburg, Franklin, Ohio 1
Census: 1940 Clear Creek, Fairfield, Ohio 2
!BIRTH-DEATH-BURIAL: Headstone; 1957; Silent Home cmtry, Franklin Co OH; ; photos taken July 1991 in poss of James Geary, Harrisonburg VA.
Change Date: 31 Aug 2013 at 01:00:00
!FATHER-MARRIAGE: Marriage records, Marshall Co WV; 1895; Vol E; p 538; county courthouse; NOTE:age 19, father gives his permission, her residence at this time was Loudensville, Marshall Co, WV.
1900 U.S.Census, Licking Co OH, Harrison twp; 1900; ; ; Natl Archives, Washington DC; NOTE: age 24.
1910 U.S.Census, Licking Co OH, Harrison twp; 1910; ; ; Natl Archives; NOTE: age 35, b PA, 6 children, 4 living.
1920 U.S.Census, Franklin Co OH, Columbus; 1920; ; ; Natl Archives; NOTE: living at 775 Heyl Ave, age 44.
Thomas John GARY b: 6 Jan 1863 in Parkersburg, Wood, West Virginia
27 Jan 1895
in , Marshall County, Virginia 3
- Sarah Elizabeth GARY b: 29 Dec 1895 in , , Pennsylvania
- Harry Edward GARY b: 5 Jan 1899 in , , Ohio
- Mary E. GARY b: 18 Jan 1900 in , Licking County, Ohio
- Joseph Thomas GARY b: 20 May 1906 in Harrison, Licking, Ohio
- James Raymond GARY b: 1 Sep 1908 in Harrison, Licking County, Ohio
- Andrew Emerson GARY b: 13 Aug 1912 in , , Ohio
- unnamed GARY b: 1 Jan 1915 in Harrison Twp, Licking, OH
- Title: Find A Grave: Online Cemetery Database.
Author: Find A Grave
Find A Grave for Mary B. Gary
- Title: 1940 United States Federal Census [database on-line].
Publication: Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.
Note: Name: Mary Gary
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1875
Marital Status: Married
Relation to Head of House: Wife
Home in 1940: Clear Creek, Fairfield, Ohio
Street: Oakland-drinkle Road
Inferred Residence in 1935: Clear Creek, Fairfield, Ohio
Residence in 1935: Same House
Sheet Number: 17A
Occupation: House Work
Industry: Private Homes
Attended School or College: No
Highest Grade Completed: Elementary school, 4th grade
Class of Worker: Wage or salary worker in private work
Weeks Worked in 1939: 14
Income Other Sources: No
- Title: Marriage Records: West Virginia, State of
Publication: West Virginia State Archives