Name: Joseph FENIMORE
Given Name: Joseph
Birth: ABT 1678 in Of Tingewick, Buckingham, England
Death: 13/24 Dec 1759 in Willingboro, Burlington Co., NJ
Will - 1759, Dec. 13. Fenimore, Joseph, of Wellingborough, Burlington Co., yeoman; will of. W ife, Elizabeth. Children William, Jonathan, Richard. Daughter-in-law Sarah Fenimore. Beques t to son Johnathan lapses, if he does not return home in five years after testor's death. Far m at the mouth of Rancocas Creek; 100 acres adjoining farm of son, William; 50 ac. between Jo shua Fenimore, Abraham Perkins, James Pearson, and Seth Lucas.
Change Date: 18 Feb 2016 at 09:23:10
Executors - sons Joshua (not named before as son) and Richard. Witnesses - William Heulings , Peter Banckson, S. Blackwood. Proved Dec. 24, 1759. (Lib. 9, p. 293)
1759, Dec. 24. Inventory, L29.11, including a Bible; made by Abraham Perkins and Seth Lucas.
Father: Richard FENIMORE Jr. c: 10 Mar 1632 in Tingewick, Buckingham, England
Mother: Mary CROOK b: ABT 1650 in Of Adderbury, Oxford, England
Hannah Kesiah BURROUGHS b: ABT 1677 in Of Glouster, NJ
- Mary FENIMORE b: ABT 1709 in Burlington Co., NJ
- Rebecca FENIMORE b: 27 Jun 1711 in Evesham, Burlington Co., NJ
- Joseph FENIMORE Jr. b: 25 Aug 1712 in Willingboro, Burlington Co., NJ
- William FENIMORE b: ABT 1717 in Willingboro, Burlington Co., NJ
- Samuel FENIMORE b: ABT 1721 in Burlington Co., NJ
- Jonathan FENIMORE b: ABT 1720 in Burlington Co., NJ
- Joshua FENIMORE b: ABT 1723 in Burlington Co., NJ
- Elizabeth FENIMORE b: ABT 1726 in NJ
- Richard FENIMORE b: ABT 1726 in Burlington Co., NJ
- Anne (Nancy) FENIMORE b: ABT 1727 in Willingboro, Burlington Co., NJ
22 Jan 1730
in Burlington Meeting House, Burlington, Burlington Co., NJ
- Note: Date recorded 22 Nov 1729 in error as given as the 22nd of the 11th month of 1729 by the Juli an calendar. In the present Gregorian calendar it is 22 January of 1730.