Name: Emily TYNE
Given Name: Emily
She is called sometimes Anne.
"Kinzie, Emily née Tyne; mother of John Kinzie; daughter of a London carriagemaker; was the widow of British army chaplain William Haliburton when she married John Kinzie’s father, the captain and ar>
my surgeon John Mackenzie in December 1761, bringing a daughter, Jane Haliburton, into the marriage; widowed again in 1763, she married William Forsyth, Sr., in 1765."
Father: (unk) TYNE
Capt. John MACKENZIE b: 1734 in Scotland
- John KINZIE b: 3 Dec 1763 in Fort Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Maj. William HALIBURTON
- Jane HALIBURTON b: Jan 1759 in New York
- Robert Allen FORSYTH b: 10 May 1774
- Thomas FORSYTH b: 5 Dec 1771
- James FORSYTH b: 3 Oct 1769
- George FORSYTH b: 21 Nov 1767
- William FORSYTH b: 9 Sep 1765