Name: Benjamin MERRILL
Given Name: Benjamin
Birth: 22 Feb 1740/1741 in Newbury, Essex, MA 1
Death: May 1815 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH 1
In Capt. Archelaus Towne Co., Col. Stark's Reg. at the Battle of Bunker Hill June 17, 1775.
Change Date: 3 Aug 2001 at 01:00:00
In Capt. Peabpdy's Co. one of the two companies under the command of Major Abial Abbot, who on June 30, 1777, march for the defense of Ticonderoga. When they reached Otter Creek they heard of Ticonderoga's evacuation.
At the Battle of Bennington, August 1777.
Father: Benjamin MERRILL b: 30 Apr 1708 in Newbury, Essex, MA
Mother: Elizabeth MOODY b: 1719/1720
5 Nov 1767
in Tewksbury, Middlesex, MA 1
- Benjamin MERRILL b: 25 Aug 1768 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- Elizabeth MERRILL b: 21 Jul 1770 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- John MERRILL b: 3 Jul 1772 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- Daniel MERRILL b: 5 Sep 1774 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- Sarah MERRILL b: 5 Mar 1777 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- Jonathan MERRILL b: 25 Jun 1779 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- Edmond MERRILL b: 18 Aug 1781 in Amherst, Hillsborough, NH
- Joshua MERRILL
- Title: Some Descendants of Nathaniel Merrill Who Was in Newbury, Massachusetts, 1635
Author: Winifred Robinson
Page: p. 2