Name: Nicholas Stowers
Birth: 1591-1595 in England
Death: 17 May 1646 in Charlestown, Suffolk, Massachuetts
Living in Charlestown in 1629 and was made freeman in 1631, having been one of the earliest settlers on the peninsula there. He sailed in the fleet with Francis Higginson, in the Talbot, as did George Farr.
source: "Nicholas Hutchins of Lynn and Groton" by Marvin Clayton Hutchins. Also LDS files.
Father: Walter Stowers b: 1568 in Dorchester, Dorset, England
Amy James b: 1599 in England
- Joseph Stowers b: 23 Dec 1632 in Charlestown, Suffolk, Mass
- Abigail Stowers b: 27 Jun 1636 in Charlestown, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- John Stowers b: 15 Aug 1638 in Charlestown, Suffolk, Mass.
- Jane Stowers b: ABT. 1639 in Of Charlestown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Sarah Stowers b: ABT. 1613 in Charlestown, Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Elizabeth Stowers b: ABT. 1619 in England
- Richard Stowers b: 16 May 1620 in Charlestown, Suffolk, Mass.
- Joanna Stowers b: 14 Mar 1621/22 in Charlestown, Suffolk, Massachusetts