Name: Cornelius Quiring
Birth: ABT 1791 in Gerschewerfeld, Prussia
Tragheimerweide records, page 209: age 22 when married 1813. He resided in Gerschewa, Prussia at the time of his baptism.
He was from the village of Gerschewerfeld, Prussia. In the 1835 census, he is listed at Gnadenheim #22, and is said to have come to the Molotschna in 1819. He moved to Gnadenheim in 1821 from Franzthal. which is confirmed by the entry for Franzthal #29. He is said to have been 22 at the time of his 1813 marriage, and 24 at the time of his 1816 marriage.
Father: Cornelius Quiring b: ABT 1751 in Prussia
Mother: Sara Martens b: ABT 1760 in Prussia
Anna Jantzen b: ABT 1774 in Montauerweide, Prussia
- Sara Quiring b: 21 FEB 1815 in Gerschewerfeld, Prussia
Elizabeth Stobbe b: ABT 1794
10 NOV 1816
- Susanna Quiring b: ABT 1817 in Prussia
- Elisabeth Quiring b: 2 JAN 1818
- Johann Quiring b: 7 NOV 1818
- Elisabeth Quiring b: ABT 1821
- Cornelius Quiring b: ABT 1825
- Maria Quiring b: ABT 1833