Name: Eliza WOOD
Birth: 16 NOV 1824 in , , Kentucky
Death: 7 SEP 1863
Burial: Newland Graveyard, , Lincoln, Kentucky
Reference Number: Taf:962+12B4+
!GENEALOGY-SPOUSE: Milancie Hill Adams, E-mail: email@example.com, 1760 Milton St., Titusville, Fl 32780, THE DESCENDANTS OF JOHN OWSLIE received 31 Jan 1996.
Change Date: 12 JUN 2010 at 17:54:28 1
!BIRTH-DEATH-SPOUSE-MARRIAGE: Information was extracted from the work "A Genealogical History of the Owsley Family Part 1 being a preliminary account of the Descendants of William Owsley (1749 - 1813) of Lincoln County, Kentucky" by Ronny O. Bodine. See page 26.
Father: John S. WOOD
Samuel OWSLEY b: 18 OCT 1822 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
17 FEB 1844
in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- Mary Susan OWSLEY b: JAN 1845 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- John T. OWSLEY b: 1847 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- Margaret S. OWSLEY b: 8 NOV 1851 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- Joseph OWSLEY b: ABT FEB 1855 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- Josephine OWSLEY b: 1 FEB 1855 in Lincoln, Kentucky
- Harley C. OWSLEY b: 1857 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- Robert E. OWSLEY b: 1860 in , Lincoln, Kentucky
- Title: Terry D. and Cathleen M. Smith
Note: 1978 Miner Way, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89104-5214, firstname.lastname@example.org, Please Send Emails or use Postem Notes, http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igmuser.cgi. This update as of 9 May 2013. As a work in progress your comments, suggestions, corrections and data are appreciated. Please use Postem- notes to forward your ideas. PLEASE include your sources! The Postems come to me. Listen to the Whisperings, they can lead you to lost family members! If you do not wish to be identified as the source of rinformation, please supply WHERE you acquired the information. Remember too that I do not update the web except every 3 months or so. My sight is worsening so updates may take longer. If you do not want your name and email posted as a contact, please do not contact me. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!