|ID: I3064 1
Name: Joel BARNETT
Birth: 13 OCT 1762 in Amherst County, Virginia
Death: 29 JUL 1851 in Noxubee County, Mississippi
Occupation: Planter (1850)
FMIL: Amherst County Militia, Revolutionary War.
FAGM: *Find a Grave Memorial|
Father: Nathaniel BARNETT b: 1727
Mother: Susannah CRAWFORD b: 1 FEB 1729 in Hanover County, Virginia
Elizabeth CRAWFORD b: ABT 1765
3 FEB 1787
in Richmond County, Virginia
Elizabeth and Joel Barnett are 1C. (David Crawford & Ann Anderson)
- Joel BARNETT b: 20 OCT 1789 in Georgia
Mildred Malinda MERIWETHER b: 7 JAN 1772 in Amherst County, Virginia
in Wilkes County, Georgia
Joel and Mildred are 3C1R. (David Crafford)
Mildred is a 3C1R* to Joel. (David Crawford & Jane)
GRG claims there were only eight children by the second marriage to Mildred.
- Elizabeth Crawford BARNETT b: 24 DEC 1793 in Georgia
- Susan Crawford BARNETT b: ABT 1798 in Georgia
- Charles BARNETT b: 28 NOV 1800 in Oglethorpe County, Georgia
- Francis Meriwether "Frank" BARNETT b: 10 APR 1803 in Georgia
- Nathaniel BARNETT b: 22 JUL 1805 in Georgia
- Mary Meriwether BARNETT b: 24 DEC 1807 in Georgia
- Rebekah BARNETT b: 15 APR 1810
- Emily BARNETT b: 26 OCT 1815
- Lucy Ann BARNETT b: 7 APR 1818 in Georgia
- Martha J. BARNETT
- Jane BARNETT
- Publication: The Meriwether Society, Inc.
Text: Information about this individual has been collected by The Meriweither Societyfrom many sources. As the Society is in the process of verifying the information,it should be treated as unconfirmed at this time. Please do not assume the informationis correct.
If you have information about this individual, please contact the Society.PLEASE DO NOT USE THE INFORMATION SHOWN WITHOUT VERIFYING IT YOURSELF!