Name: Sarah Ann Brown
Given Name: Sarah Ann
Birth: 1854 in Wolverhampton, , England
Death: 1900 in Seymour, Victoria, Australia
Change Date: 19 Mar 2008 at 13:40:13
FILE: C:\Program Files\FamilySearch\Paf5\Graphics\People\Turner\Turner, James Smyth M1.jpg
Title: Marriage certificate for James Smith Turner and Sarah Ann Brown
Records of Lyn Seidel, Australia.
Victorian registry marriage certificate 4258 (64).
Victorian registry via Lyn Seidel, Australia.
1854 0 was born in Wolverhampton, England.
1869 15 moved to Australia.
1870 16 married James Smith Turner in Mount Macedon, Victoria.
1872 18 gave birth to William Edwin Henry Turner in Macedon.
1874 20 gave birth to George Edward Turner in Macedon.
1875 21 gave birth to Francis Alfred Jasper Turner in Emerald.
1877 23 gave birth to Sarah Jane Turner in Hotham.
1879 25 gave birth to Mileta Alice Maud Turner in Hotham.
1881 27 gave birth to Albert Arthur Turner in Hotham who then died.
1882 28 gave birth to Florence Martha Turner in Hotham.
1884 30 gave birth to Clara Elizabeth Turner in Shepparton.
1886 32 gave birth to Petrea Turner in Shepparton.
1887 33 Petrea Turner died in Shepparton.
1887 33 gave birth to Herbert John Turner in Shepparton.
1887 33 Herbert John Turner died in Shepparton.
1889 35 gave birth to Ernest Harold Turner in Shepparton.
1890 36 gave birth to James Smith Turner in Seymour.
1892 38 gave birth to Albert John Turner in Seymour.
1894 40 gave birth to Victoria Adelaide Turner in Seymour.
1895 41 gave birth to Claude Frederick Turner in Seymour.
1895 41 Albert John Turner died in Seymour.
1895 41 Victoria Adelaide Turner died in Seymour.
1898 44 gave birth to Victor Stanley Turner in Seymour.
1900 46 died in Seymour.
Father: James Brown b: ABT 1826 in , , England
Mother: Abigail Jones b: ABT 1828 in , , England
James Smith Turner b: 1848 in Mount Lofty, South Australia, Australia
22 Nov 1870
in Mount Macedon, Victoria, Australia 1
- William Edwin Henry Turner b: 1872 in Macedon, Victoria, Australia
- George Edward Turner b: 1874 in Macedon, Victoria, Australia
- Francis Alfred Jasper Turner b: 1875 in Emerald, Victoria, Australia
- Sarah Jane Turner b: 1877 in Hotham, Victoria, Australia
- Mileta Alice Maud Turner b: 1879 in Hotham, Victoria, Australia
- Albert Arthur Turner b: 1881 in Hotham, Victoria, Australia
- Florence Martha Turner b: 1882 in Hotham, Victoria, Australia
- Clara Elizabeth Turner b: 1884 in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
- Petrea Turner b: 1886 in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
- Herbert John Turner b: 1887 in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
- Ernest Harold Turner b: 1889 in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
- James Smith Turner b: 1890 in Seymour, Victoria, Australia
- Albert John Turner b: 1892 in Seymour, Victoria, Australia
- Victoria Adelaide Turner b: 1894 in Seymour, Victoria, Australia
- Claude Frederick Turner b: 1895 in Seymour, Victoria, Australia
- Victor Stanley Turner b: 1898 in Seymour, Victoria, Australia
- Title: Schedule C, Schedule D, 4th Schedule or Marriages Solemnized in the Colony of Victoria
Author: Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Victoria
Publication: Marriage certificate
Note: Register number: 4258.
Other number: 64.
Wedding place: Mount Macedon, Victoria.
Parties: James Smyth Turner, Sarah Ann Brown.
Condition: Bachelor, spinster.
Birth place: Mount Lofty, South Australia; Northampton, England.
Ages: 23, 19.
Residences: Mount Macedon, ditto.
Parents of groom: James Smith Turner, Sarah Jasper.
Parents of bride: James Brown, April.
Celebrant: John Meek.
Type: Rites of Presbyterian Church.
Witnesses: Alfred Turner; James Brown.
Date: 22 Nov 1870