Name: Sally Crompton
Birth: 16 SEP 1806 in Whitefield (Pilkington), Lancashire, England
Christening: 19 OCT 1806 Prestwich, Lancashire, England
Lived at Bess's cloth barn? (difficult to read), Pilkington, Whitefield in 1861
Change Date: 3 DEC 2016 at 23:03:10
In 1846 was living at four lane ends, Pilkington, Bury, Lancaster.
She placed her mark (not signature) on her son's James's birth certificate on.
England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N1F5-L24 : 30 December 2014), Sally Crompton, 19 Oct 1806; citing , reference yr 1802-1811 p 114; FHL microfilm 2,113,204.
England Marriages, 1538?1973 ," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:NF15-8YC : 10 December 2014), Thomas Ogden and Sally Crompton, 22 Apr 1832; citing St. Mary'S Church, Oldham, Lancashire, England, reference PG 110; FHL microfilm 1,656,119
Father: James Crompton
Mother: Alice Briggs Or Barns
Thomas Ogden b: 9 SEP 1803 in Whitefield (Pilkington), Lancashire, England
22 APR 1832
in St. Mary'S Church, Oldham
- John Ogden b: 13 OCT 1832 in Pilkington, Whitefield, Lancashire, England c: 9 DEC 1832 in Prestwich, England
- Elizabeth Ogden b: 28 SEP 1834 in Pilkington, Whitefield, Lancashire, England
- Alice Ogden b: 15 DEC 1836 in Pilkington, Whitefield, Lancashire, England
- Sarah Ogden b: 28 MAY 1839 in Pilkington, Whitefield, Lancashire, England
- James Ogden b: 3 AUG 1846 in Four Lane Ends, Pilkington, Whitefield, Lancashire, England
- Title: 1861 census
Abbrev: 1861 census
- Title: Prayer book of Thomas Ogden
Abbrev: Prayer book of Thomas Ogden
At the back of the book "A Short and Plain Instruction for the Understanding of the Lord's Supper," there is a handwritten page of the Ogden family tree going back to 1795. At the back is the name Thomas Ogden, May 1927. The book is in the possession of Arthur and Gwyneth Bridge.