Name: Lydia PRATT 1 2
Reference Number: 9537
Birth: 21 MAR 1798 in Warren County, Georgia 3 2
Death: AFT 1850 in Pike County, Alabama
Census: 1850 Pike County, Alabama 4
Lydia was the daughter of Leonard Pratt and Elizabeth. The Pratts and Brooks intermarried in succeeding generations.
Father: Leonard PRATT
Mother: Elizabeth LNU
Joseph Cobb BROOKS b: 27 AUG 1792 in Warren County, Georgia
26 DEC 1814
in Warren County, Georgia 5
- Allen Balaam BROOKS b: 30 DEC 1815 in Georgia
- James Pratt BROOKS b: 4 NOV 1817 in Georgia
- Bailey May BROOKS b: 23 APR 1820 in Georgia
- Elizabeth Pratt BROOKS b: 13 MAR 1822 in Georgia
- Falby Cobb BROOKS b: 12 MAR 1824 in Warren County, Georgia
- Eliza Jane Story BROOKS b: 26 JUN 1826 in Warren County, Georgia
- Joseph Cobb BROOKS b: 30 JAN 1828 in Warren County, Georgia
- Lydia Pratt BROOKS b: 3 JUN 1831 in Marion County, Georgia
- Vincent Lenard BROOKS b: 6 MAY 1834 in Warren County, Georgia
- Missouri M. BROOKS b: 26 OCT 1836 in Warren County, Georgia
- Title: "Richardson, Daniel - John - Littleberry, 1790-1996, with Childs -Morgans - Deans"
Author: Jesse C. Richardson, 4607 Heyman Lane, #124, Alexandria, Louisiana71303
Publication: The Gregath Publishing Company, Mid-West Division, P. O. Box 505,Wyandotte, Oklahoma 74370, 1997 (1-918-542-4148/1-800-955-5232)
Repository: NAME Troy Public Library,ADDR 300 North Three Notch Street,CONT Troy, Pike County, Alabama 36081,PHON 334-566-1314
Text: ABBR Richardson, Jesse C.
- Title: The family Bible of Joseph C. Brooks, purchased by him on 25 Dec 1835.This Bible was published by M'Carty & Davis, No. 171 Market Street,Philadelphia,
Text: ABBR Brooks - BibleTITL The family Bible of Joseph C. Brooks, purchased by him on 25 Dec 1835.This Bible was publishe d by M'Carty & Davis, No. 171 Market Street,Philadelphia, in 1834. At the time the Bible was copied it was ownedby Hel en Inez Whalen, nee Lunsford, of Montgomery, Alabama. It is notknown who now has the original family Bible. My xerogr aphic copy wascertified by William I. McCullers, City Clerk of Live Oak, Florida.
- Title: Miscellaneous Brooks family genealogical information
Author: Cynthia Forde
Publication: 31 May 2000
Text: ABBR Forde - Brooks - Documentation of Jacob Rutledge Brooks to the Brooks in this file is undetermined.
- Title: 1850 Census of Pike County, Alabama transcribed by Dorothy Ann Folmar
Author: Dorothy Ann Folmar
Publication: Pike County Historical and Genealogical Society, Troy, Pike County, Alabama 36081
Text: ABBR 1850 - Pike County
- Text: There are two dates given by researchers for Joseph's marriage.