Mostly Mississippi Database Compiled by Shannon Gorman

Entries: 98996    Updated: 2015-03-28 06:37:15 UTC (Sat)    Contact: Shannon Albritton Gorman    Home Page: Marion County Mississippi Genealogy Society by Shannon Gorman

This is Research, not a finished product. This is a compilation of my work, and other peoples submissions. There are placements in the database that are made to keep people together while I research where their proper placement should be in the database. Use this information as a lead, not an answer.

Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I12022
  • Name: John M. Walker 1
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: 11 JAN 1851 in Silver Creek, Lawrence County, Mississippi
  • Death: UNKNOWN

    Father: William Walker b: 4 OCT 1810 in Tennessee
    Mother: Ruth Verling Harvey b: 15 FEB 1819 in Pike County, Mississippi

    1. Name: John M Walker
      Age in 1870: 19
      Birth Year: abt 1851
      Birthplace: Mississippi
      Home in 1870: Township 2 Range 9 East, Pike, Mississippi
      Race: White
      Gender: Male
      Post Office: Magnolia
      Value of real estate: View image
      Household Members:
      Name Age
      William Walker 60
      Ruth B Walker 51
      David M Walker 24
      Walter R Walker 21
      John M Walker 19
      Joseph C Walker 17
      Jesse W Walker 16
      Maggie C Walker 12
      Harry E Walker 9
      Charly G Walker 8
      James H Walker 14.

  • Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    Please email me with addtions and corrections . Please put the name of the anscestor you are writing about in the Subject box of the email. If you do NOT want me to list you as a source, please tell me.

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.