Name: Fleet Magee , Sr. 1 2 3 4
Birth: 1787 in Sampson County, North Carolina
Death: 26 AUG 1847 in Marion County, Mississippi|
Father: Jacob Magee b: ABT 1752 in Duplin County, NC
Mother: Mary Scott b: ABT 1760 in Sampson, NC
Mary Rebecca Pigott b: BET 1801 AND 1810 in Liberty Co., GA
- Leonard Fleet Magee b: in Marion County, Mississippi
- Fleet Cooper Magee b: 18 JAN 1825 in Marion County, MS
- Martha Elizabeth Magee b: 1827 in Marion County, MS
- Mary Caroline Magee b: 1828 in Marion County, MS
- Jacob Oscar Magee , Dr. b: 1831 in Marion County, Mississippi
- William Luke Magee b: 21 NOV 1835 in Marion County, Mississippi
- Sarah Louise Magee b: 1836 in Marion County, Mississippi
- Gatsey Magee b: ABT 1830 in Marion County, Mississippi
- Title: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~guinevere60/mcg/pafg16.htm#13590
Text: The name Fleet comes from Fleet Cooper, a family connection through the Scotts. Fleet Cooper and Margaret Coore's son, Fleet Jr., married Sarah Scott, the daughter of Nehemiah Scott and was the sister of Bethany Scott Magee and Mary Scott Magee.
LAND: Jan. 17, 1828 - Simon Gentry deed to Fleet Magee and Luke Conerly for $250 plantation or parcel of land E half of SE quarter of Sect. 15, T 1, R 12 E, containing 80 acres; also W half of SW quarter of Sect. 14, T 1, R 12 E, containing 80 acres. Wit: Benjamin Youngblood, Quinew Lewis, and Joel Bullock.
MILITARY: Served in the War of 1812 according to Mississippi Territory in the War of 1812, Roll of Mississippi Commands in the War of 1812, Page 203. He's listed in Rowland's Command.
Fleet married Mary Rebecca PIGOTT "Rebecca". Mary was born about 1810 in GA.
- Title: 1830 MS census
Text: Marion County
- Survey by James Phillips for Fleet Magee on May 27, 1819 for nineteen acres two quarters and two poles. John Magee & Fleet Magee chain bearers.
- Title: Marion County Mississippi Court records
Text: Daniel Magee and Fleet Magee were appointed administrators of the estate of Jacob Magee. 9 Aug 1813