Name: Mary Ann MC HANN
Birth: 1816 in North Carolina
Change Date: 25 AUG 2015
Descendants of Robert Bowman, Senior, www.familytreemaker.com, 30
October 2000. Mary A. McHann married Benjamin Tomblin 21 December
1833 in Rutherford County, North Carolina.
There is NO PROOF that Mary is the daughter of Elijah McHan. Her
date of birth is consistent with this assumption, but this IS an
IGI. Mary Ann McHann to Benjamin Tomberlin, 21 December 1833.
Rutherford County, North Carolina, Marriage Book 1, p. 304. Mary Ann
McHAN married Benjamin Tomberlin, 21 December 1833, Rutherford
County, North Carolina. Bondsman James Grant.
Alfred Tomerlin, Norwood-Tomerlin-Bunn-Meeks, RootsWeb's WorldConnect
Project, 20 September 2001.
1860 North Carolina census, Rutherford County p. 818. Maryann Tomlin
40 North Carolina, with James 25, Catharine 19, Franklin 17,
Valentine 15, and Pink 10, all born North Carolina.
Ancestry.com, Tomberlin Family Tree. Death November 1879. Cf. Census Mortality Schedule 1880, Beat 9, Barbour County , Alabama, E.D. 18, p. 1, line 2. Mary A. Tomberlin 65 North Carolina. Pneumonia. But 1860 Barbour County census sug gests Mary was wife of Carson Tomberlin.
Father: Elijah (Elisha) MC HAN b: BET 1775 AND 1784 in Virginia
Mother: Elizabeth GREENWOOD b: BET 1770 AND 1780
Benjamin TOMBERLIN b: 1812 in Rutherford County, North Carolina
21 DEC 1833
in Rutherford County, North Carolina
- John TOMLIN b: BET 1833 AND 1835 in North Carolina
- James TOMLIN b: ABT 1836 in North Carolina
- Benjamin TOMLIN b: ABT 1839 in North Carolina
- Catherine TOMLIN b: ABT 1842 in North Carolina
- Franklin TOMLIN b: ABT 1843 in North Carolina
- Valentine TOMLIN b: ABT 1845 in North Carolina
- Margaret TOMLIN b: ABT 1848 in North Carolina
- Pinkney TOMLIN b: ABT 1850 in North Carolina