Tim Sandberg's Genealogy Database

Entries: 47412    Updated: 2014-03-23 06:25:15 UTC (Sun)    Contact: Tim Sandberg    Home Page: Floyer of Floyer's Hayes, Exeter, Devon

My paternal great grandparents, the Sandbergs and Hallstroms, emigrated from Sweden in the 1880s and settled in what is now Pennington County, Minnesota. My database includes many families from Thief River Falls, Minnesota. On my mother's side, the Floyers are an ancient English West Country family. Much of my database deals with the genealogy of Devon, Dorset and Cornwall.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I07957
  • Name: J. P. Adolf Wilhelm Ludwig Baron VON WOLZOGE 1
  • Sex: M
  • Note: full name is Justus Phillipp Adolf Wilhelm Ludwig von Wolzogen, but FTM doesn't have enough space to fit in that long a name!

    Marriage 1 Spouse Unknown
      1. Has Children Karl Alfred August VON WOLZOGEN b: 1824

      1. Title: Burke's Landed Gentry 18th Ed
        Author: Burke's Peerage Limited
        Publication: Name: 18th Edition, Vols. I - III, 1965, 69 & 72; Location: Universityof Calgary MacKimmie Library, Calgary Public Library;
        Note: Burke's Peerage Limited, Burke's Landed Gentry 18th Ed. (University of Calgary MacKimmie Library, Calgary Public Library, 18th Edition, Vols. I - III, 1965, 69 & 72), Source Medium: Book
        Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry

    • Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

      Please contact me with additions or corrections to this tree. If you would like to use some of the data, all I ask is you credit me as the source.

      Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Ancestry.com Today! Join Ancestry.com Today!

      WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help

      RootsWeb.com, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.