Ruth's Genealogy

Entries: 678    Updated: 2012-12-12 17:59:02 UTC (Wed)    Contact: Ruth Stephens    Home Page: Ruth's Genealogy

This is an ongoing research project. I have tried to include only those individuals whose relationship to me has been reasonably documented. Feel free to contact me for sources or more information.

Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I231
  • Name: Mary Elizabeth CARR
  • Given Name: Mary Elizabeth
  • Surname: CARR
  • Sex: F
  • _UID: 4250A4460DA036419FF98B9652DECD8CE236
  • Change Date: 17 JUN 2011
  • Birth: 19 MAY 1895 in San Saba County, Texas 1
  • Death: of MI 7 NOV 1962 in Houston, Harris, Texas 1
  • Burial: 9 NOV 1962 Anahuac, Chambers, Texas
  • ADDR: Jackson Cemetery
  • Note: 1 2

    Father: James Vincent CARR b: 31 DEC 1848 in Wilcox County, Alabama
    Mother: Lella Lorene DIXON b: 6 SEP 1863 in Nicholsville, Marengo, Alabama

    Marriage 1 Living

      1. Abbrev: Texas State Dept of Health-Bureau of Vital Statistics (death)
        Title: , Death certificate , Texas State Department of Health, FamilySearch,
          Name: RAS Private Collection (downloaded digital image)

        Page: Mary E Venable; State of Texas, Harris County; no. 81187; 7 November 1962
        Quality: 3
      2. Abbrev: Find A Grave
        Title: Jim Tipton, "Find A Grave," database, Jim Tipton, Find A Grave ( accessed ), .
          Name: RAS Private Collection (from compiled online database)

        Quality: 2
        Text: Mary Carr Venable
        Birth: May 19, 1895
        Death: Nov. 7, 1962
        Jackson Cemetery
        Chambers County
        Texas, USA

    • Index | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em

      Return to Ruth's Genealogy WorldConnect Home Page

      Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

      WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.