Name: Christopher Coy
Birth: AFT 1751 in Somerset, Maryland
Death: 1839 in Lawrence Co, Illinois
Revolutionary War Veteran, Stationed in Annapolis, Maryland. 1
Was in the war of 1812
They belonged to the Episcopal church.
1830 Washington Co, Indiana census show Christopher and Elizabeth
to be between the ages of 60 and 70.
Revolutionary War records does not say Christopher had only 7 children.
John Coy, his son said in 1840 that he had 6 siblings living at that time.
Father: John Coy b: ABT 1717 in Charles, Maryland or England
Elizabeth Tucker b: ABT 1760 in Virginia
in Worchester, Maryland
- Anna Coy b: 1778 in Washington Co, Maryland
- Samuel Coy b: 1780 in Montgomery, Maryland
- Daniel Coy b: ABT 1785 in Frederick, Maryland
- Elizabeth Coy b: 6 MAR 1792 in Fredrick, Maryland
- John Coy b: 1793 in Fredrick, Maryland
- Nancy Coy b: 1794 in Frederick, Maryland
- Stephen Coy b: 1795 in Amherst, Viriginia
- Ephraim Coy b: 1798 in Garrard, Kentucky
- Title: Ellen Isaacson
Note: Elgin, Or., USA, 97827, email@example.com. Research on this family spanned over 50 years. Work,time and money has been spent on these families.Sources include bible records, birth, marriage, death, obituaries, news paper clippings, census, and County and Town Historys, Civil War records, Pension papers, Revolutionary War Records and Wills,Probate and Court Records. A lot of people have taken our hard work and used it as their own, with out giving any credit to the owner of this gedcom.