Name: Isabella Adelphia Lea
Given Name: Isabella Adelphia
Birth: 1738 in Spotsylvania County, Virginia
Death: 13 Jun 1813 in Rayle, Wilkes County, Georgia, USA
Burial: Sardis Baptist Church Cemetery, Rayle, Wilkes County, Georgia, USA
Reference Number: + 6ggm
_TEXT: YES 1
Change Date: 3 Jul 2017 at 17:38|
Joseph Henderson b: 1737
- Change Date:
24 Dec 2016
- Nancy Anne Henderson b: 1758 in Prince George County, Virginia
- Media: Book
Abbrev: DAR Revolutionary Soldiers in Georgia
Title: Roster of Revolutionary Soldiers in Georgia, Volumes I & II
Author: McCall, Mrs. Howard H.
Publication: Baltimore, Maryland, USA: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1968
Compiled by Mrs. Howard H. McCall (Ettie Tidwell McCall), Member of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), and National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR.)
Page: Volume III, page 18
Text: LAURENCE BANKSTON, b. in Va., 1748; d. Wilkes Co., Ga., 1844. Served in C ontinental Army with Va., N.C., and Ga. Troops. Received grant of land i n Wilkes Co., Ga. for his services. Married Nancy Henderson, b. 1758 in V a.; d. Sept. 26, 1849, Wilkes Co., Ga. (dau. of JOSEPH HENDERSON, REV. SO LDIER of N.C., d. 1809 Wilkes Co., Ga. and his wife Isabella Delphia Lea) .
1. Isabella Lea (1784-1874), mar. 1800, Isaiah Tucker Irvine (1783-1855 ) (son of CHRISTOPHER IRVINE, REV. SOLDIER of Va., and grandson of WILLIA M IRVINE, REV. SOLDIER of Va.).
2. Priscilla, mar. William Matthews .
3. Elizabeth, mar. Samuel G. Mozley (Ancestor Miss Ruth Blair, State Hi storian of Ga., 1936).
4. Martha, mar. Caleb Sappington .
5. Delphia, mar. Jacob Shorter.
6. Esther, mar. Isaac Whitaker.
7. Hiram, mar. Susanna -.