Name: Charles "Charley" Robertson 1 2
Birth: ABT 1799 3
Death: BET 1843 AND 1850 in Greene County, Arkansas 2
Charley was the second sheriff of Greene County, AR.
Note: Benjamin Crowley's Green County History has Charley's last name as Robinson. It is Robertson.
Margaret "Peggy" Crowley b: 15 MAY 1810 in Christian County, Kentucky, USA
- Benjamin Crowley Robertson b: 30 JUN 1830 in Greene County, Arkansas
- George Washington Robertson b: 27 JUN 1828 in Greene County, Arkansas
- Sarah "Sallie" Robertson b: 20 DEC 1832 in Greene County, Arkansas
- Mary Crowley Robertson b: 05 JAN 1837 in Greene County, Arkansas
- Thomas Robertson b: JUN 1839
- Minerva Robertson b: 04 MAR 1843 in Greene County, Arkansas
- James Crowley Robertson b: 25 FEB 1827 in Greene County, Arkansas
- Author: Benjamin H. Crowley
Title: "Greene County History"
Publication: Name: Soliphone, a Paragould, Greene County, AR newspaper; Location: Greene County, Arkansas; Date: 1906-1907;
A series of 13 newspaper articles from 1906-1907
Page: 8th edition
- Details: Grant Van Vranken http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3072749&id=I2314
- Author: James Robert Rolff & Sandra Strong Rolff
Title: "Strong Family of Virginia and Other Southern States"
Publication: Name: James Rolff; Location: Las Vegas, Nevada; Date: 2007;
Page: p. 380