Pamela Pearson Prokasy Ancestry

Entries: 23077    Updated: 2013-02-19 02:23:11 UTC (Tue)    Contact: William Prokasy

Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I10005
  • Name: Elizbeth Standiford 1
  • Sex: F
  • Birth: 1761 in Gunpowder Manor, Baldwin, Baltimore County, Maryland
  • Death: 1841 in Kentucky, USA

    Marriage 1 Edward Talbott b: 06 APR 1764 in My Lady's Manor, Monkton, Baltimore County, Maryland
    • Married: 22 NOV 1783 in St. John's Parish, Joppa, Baltimore County, Maryland
    1. Has No Children William Talbott b: 15 SEP 1784 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    2. Has No Children David Talbott b: 06 JAN 1786 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    3. Has No Children James Talbott b: 19 MAY 1787 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    4. Has No Children Edward Talbott b: 30 JAN 1789 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    5. Has No Children John Standiford Talbott b: BET 1792 AND 1793 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    6. Has No Children Othneal Talbott b: 1795 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    7. Has No Children Luther Jarret Talbott b: 19 AUG 1795 in Baltimore County, Maryland
    8. Has No Children Nancy Talbott b: 15 JUN 1800 in Shelby County, Kentucky
    9. Has No Children Benjamin Talbott b: in Shelby County, Kentucky
    10. Has No Children Lorenzo Talbott b: in Shelby County, Kentucky
    11. Has No Children Aquilla Standiford Talbott b: 13 NOV 1805 in Shelby County, Kentucky
    12. Has No Children Thomas Asbury Talbott b: 23 JUL 1808 in Shelby County, Kentucky

    1. Details: Anthony Rockefeller
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.