Name: Merovech Franks,king-of-the
Given Name: Merovech
VERSIONS OF HIS NAME:
- Merobeo [O'Hart1923] [wPhilip5]
- Merovech | Merovich [EB1986:"Merovingian] dynasty"
- Merovee "the Young" [wDKBingham]
- Merovech #I "the Young" [wEnf-Bry]
- Merovaeus [wJMorin] [wRJones]
- Merevee ?[wDonW] ?[wWinch] ?[wYoung]
- Meroveus [Gardner1996] [wUE]
- His mother was supposedly Basina of the Thuringians [390A-450A].
- king of Franks
- king of the Franks
- king of Franconia
- EB1986 "Merovech" | "Merovingian dynasty"
- O'Hart1923 "The Lineal Descent of King Philip V., of Spain":p#42-3
PKD RUR-5413Me58a 2001De02
Copyright (c) 2017 Paul K Davis [firstname.lastname@example.org] Fremont CA
Father: Clodius "Long Hair" - b: in (Westphalia, Germany)
- Childeric Merovingian , I b: 0437A