Name: Richard JURY
Given Name: Richard
Birth: ABT 1712 in VA
Death: BEF 25 AUG 1761 in PA
1. Name Lewis Sr., relationship. Reputed to have fought in the American
2. Lewis buried with wife at Walnut Creek, OH. Graves lost.
3. His name was Richard. His wife's name was Mary Thomas.
4. Settled in PA. Wife Mary left a will in Loudoun Co. in which she left her
estate to her son David.
1. J.L. Hudson family notes.
2. Henrietta Jury Pedigree Chart.
3. LDS Website. Reference #: PQ7L-SK
4. Letter from Mary Goodwin to Mrs. Aden, dtd 18 Apr 1985. From "Genealogy of
William R. Carter and Allied Families", sent by Mr. F.R. Carter.
Mary THOMAS b: 1708 in PA
- David JURY b: ABT 1739 in Va.
- Thomas JURY b: ABT 1741 in Pa.
- Lewis JURY b: ABT 1743 in Pa.
- Owen JURY b: ABT 1745 in Pa.
- Abner JURY b: ABT 1747 in Pa.
- Rachel JURY b: 1749 in Pa.
- Lydia JURY b: ABT 1751 in Pa.
- Margaret "Peggy" JURY b: ABT 1753 in Pa.
- Sarah JURY b: ABT 1757 in Pa.
- Eleanor Rachael JURY b: ABT 1755 in Chester Co.,PA