Name: Patrick Francis Neville Quinlivan
Birth: 17 JUN 1836 in Limerick, Ireland.
Death: 28 APR 1898 in Stawell, Victoria.
Burial: 2 MAY 1898 Stawell, Victoria.
Occupation: Merchant according to death certificate.
Note: According to their marriage certificate, the ages of bothPatrick and Emma were given as 21. Yet the Register report saysthey were married by special licence - ?needed for under agemarriage? They were married in the house of John White of Robe.They both signed the certificate and the witnesses were ThomasXX, labourer of Robe Town and Bridget Brown, Servant, of RobeTown. She 'left her mark'. The Anglican Minister signed thecertificate as 'John Sheldon'. Patrick gave his name simply as'Francis'.
Change Date: 13 NOV 2000
All recorded data in Australia suggests a birth date of 1842 -obviously age was changed before he came here - presumably agerestrictions on Immigration. Remarried about 4 months afterEmma died - the youngest child was then 3 years old andSummerland was 24, 1 year older than his father's second wife.When he died, Summerland would have been married for 2 years,William would have been 12 years old while Richard (from 2ndmarriage) would only have been 2 years old. Cause of death -'Chronic Myelitis' - Audrey said 'pneumonia' - is this the samething? It would appear that sometime between the birth ofWilliam and the death of Emma that the family moved into Stawelland lived in Sherrif Street - but his doesn't fit in with theVic Database location of the birth of Albert - I guess theymoved at some time to Stawell. See later notes about this birth.Chronic myelitis is a disease of the bone.
Father: Patrick Quinlivan
Mother: Eliza Neville
Emma Staniford b: 9 AUG 1843 in Plymouth, Devon, England.
26 OCT 1863
in Robe Town, South Australia.
- Summerland Quinlivan b: 22 MAY 1865 in Robe Town, South Australia.
- Eliza Quinlivan b: 29 JUN 1867 in Robe, South Australia.
- Edward (Ted) Laurence Quinlivan b: 18 AUG 1868 in Robe, South Australia.
- Gertrude Quinlivan b: 20 NOV 1871 in Robe, South Australia.
- Patrick Francis Quinlivan b: 21 APR 1874 in Queenstown near Kingston, South Australia.
- John Quinlivan b: 1 SEP 1875 in Bakers Road near Kingston-Naracoorte Railway Line, South Australia.
- Catherine (Kate) Quinlivan b: 26 AUG 1877 in Penola, South Australia.
- Minnie Quinlivan b: 14 AUG 1879 in Rupanyup, Victoria. (Farm 119, Mt. Lubeck)
- Mary (Polly) Quinlivan b: 15 AUG 1881 in Farm 119, Mt.Lubeck, Victoria.
- Laurence (Bob) Quinlivan b: 21 AUG 1883 in Farm 119, Mt. Lubeck, Victoria.
- William Quinlivan b: 23 JAN 1886 in Farm 119, Mt. Lubeck, Victoria.
Mary Ann Elizabeth Egan b: 13 MAR 1866 in Happy Valley, South Australia.
- Note: abt Oct
- Arthur John Quinlivan b: 18 MAY 1889 in King Street, West Melbourne, Victoria.
- Albert Edward Quinlivan b: 28 SEP 1890 in Lubeck, Victoria.
- Mabel Winnifred Quinlivan b: 30 NOV 1891 in Marion, South Australia.
- Francis (Frank) Quinlivan b: 21 FEB 1893 in Lubeck, Victoria.
- George Martin Quinlivan b: 1895 in Lubeck, Victoria.
- Richard (Rex) Quinlivan b: 1 MAY 1896 in Lubeck, Victoria.
- Victor James Quinlivan b: 2 FEB 1902