Name: George FRENCH 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Birth: 12 DEC 1834 in Clinton, Vermillion co.IN
Death: 17 JAN 1913 in Newark,Wilson, Kansas 9 10 11 12
Burial: Thayer, Kansas
Reference Number: 185
Note: His death certificate says he was born in Clinton, IL. (source handwritten note by Amfie Nora Whitaker) However, this seems to be in error. His parents were living in Vermillion co. IN and owned property in Clinton,IN there. |
Father: Warner FRENCH b: ABT 1814 in KY or Butler co. OH
Mother: Juditha RUSH b: in Kentucky or Indiana
Mary Ellen BIARD b: 1 JAN 1841 in New Albany, Floyd co. IN
24 FEB 1859
in Warren co. IN
- Franklin Owen FRENCH b: 19 NOV 1860 in Vermilion co.IL
- Ada Bell FRENCH b: 17 SEP 1862 in IL
- Mariah Jane FRENCH b: 9 APR 1865 in IL
- William Albert FRENCH b: 15 SEP 1868 in Shiloh, Neosho, KS
- Harry L. FRENCH b: 5 FEB 1876 in Shiloh, Neosho, KS
- Mary Alice FRENCH b: 30 JAN 1879 in Shiloh, Neosho, KS
- Title: 1860 Federal Census
Text: Newell township, Vermillion co. IL
- Title: 1875 Kansas state census
Text: Shiloh township, Neosho co.
- Title: 1880 U.S. Census
Text: Kansas, Neosho Co. Shiloh Twp.
- Title: 1895 Kansas State Census
Text: Morehead P.O.
- Title: 1900 U.S. Federal Census
Text: Kansas, Neosho co, Shiloh Twp.
- Title: 1905 Kansas state census
Text: Nelsho co. Shiloh Twp
- Title: 1910 U.S.Federal Census
Text: Kansas, Neosho co. Shiloh Twp.
- Title: Mary Ann French Rardin obituary
Text: Paxton, Illinois ,Nov3, 1911...brother Mr.George French, of Thayer, Kansas
- Title: Death Certificate
Text: Wilson county, KS
- Title: Affidavit of Death
Text: Neosho county Probate Court
- Title: Family Bible
Text: date of death
- Title: Obituary
Text: Neodesha Register Jan. 23, 1913