Name: Minnie Rose LINDESMITH
Birth: NOV 1870 in IL
Death: 1945 in Dora, Ozark County, MO
Burial: Sweeton Pond Cem, Dora, Ozark Co, Mo.
Change Date: 13 OCT 2016
The 1870 census shows her as 1 month old in June, but the name looks like Mary.
The Douglas Co, Mo. courthouse burned a couple of times losing many county records. This marriage was from a list of Douglas County marriages extracted from the Douglas County Herald and various burial records.
CLEARLEY, John W. & LINDERSMITH, Mary E. - Dec 1890 Douglas Co, MO
This from Douglas County Marriage Book I, 1886-1892:
LINDERSMITH, Minnie R. and CLEARLEY, John W. on 12/24/1890
from the Douglas County (Ava) Herald:
The following is a list of marriage licenses issued for the week ending Dec. 22. 1890. Includes
John W. Cearley & Mary E. Lindersmith (sic)
They were both buried at Sweeton Pond Cemetery, Dora, Ozark Co, Mo with two sons: Floyd and Virgil & his wife.
Online listing of cemetery:
Find A Grave Memorial# 20916125
Father: Jeremiah ?Jerry? LINDESMITH b: 13 NOV 1842 in Columbiana Co, OH
Mother: Amanda DOOLEN b: 4 APR 1851 in Mt. Vernon, Marion Co, IL
John W. CEARLEY b: MAR 1869 in Union Co, GA
24 DEC 1890
in Douglas Co, Mo
- Floyd CEARLEY b: 4 NOV 1891 in Douglas Co, MO
- Edgar CEARLEY b: 28 JAN 1893 in Douglas Co, MO
- Virgil CEARLEY b: 25 JUN 1894 in Douglas Co, MO
- Ethel A. CEARLEY b: 26 JAN 1896 in Douglas Co, MO
- Oscar CEARLEY b: MAR 1898 in Douglas Co, MO
- Noah H. CEARLEY b: 2 DEC 1899 in Douglas Co, MO
- Cora Edith CEARLEY b: 26 AUG 1901 in Douglas Co, MO
- Golda O. CEARLEY b: ABT 1905 in Douglas Co, MO
- Elvin C. CEARLEY b: ABT 1907 in Douglas Co, MO
- Lawrence Wesley CEARLEY b: 6 FEB 1908 in Douglas Co, MO
- Lloyd Alfred CEARLEY b: ABT 1913 in Douglas Co, MO
- Grace M. CEARLEY b: 1918 in Douglas Co, MO