Name: Mary Marshall
Given Name: Mary
Birth: 1685 in Charlemont, County Armagh, Ireland
Death: 1735 in Grange, Charlemont, County Armagh, Ireland
Born c1685, Charlemont, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.175 [kdd: Charlemont is in County Armagh]
Change Date: 28 AUG 2011 at 08:36:43
She married Thomas Hinshaw, 5-21-1708, Charlemont, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.1,3,10,5,39,42,102,175
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
5. The "Daily Pantagraph", Sept 1 1908.
10. Myers, Albert Cook. "Immigration of Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania", Swarthmore, PA: 1902; GR929.3748 M99 in a local library.
39. Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others" by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
42. A manuscript titled "The Hinshaw Family" by Thomas D. Hamm - submitted by Fontella Hinshaw.
102. Family Group sheets gathered at the 1992 Hinshaw reunion, submitted by attendees.
175. Family group sheets contributed by Hugh Malcolm Hinshaw
Father: Jacob Marshall b: ABT 1665 in Ireland
Mother: Margaret Edwards b: ABT 1666 in Merioneth, Wales
Thomas Hinshaw b: 1680 in Tyrone County, N Ireland
- Jacob Hinshaw b: 1710 in Tyrone County, N Ireland