Cotters, Ruths, Kealys, Clancys, Lyalls, etc

Entries: 266023    Updated: 2017-12-09 21:41:31 UTC (Sat)    Contact: Mary Cotter

Index | Descendancy | Register | Add Post-em

  • ID: I95387531
  • Name: William McIntosh
  • Given Name: William
  • Surname: McIntosh
  • Sex: M
  • Birth: Abt 1770-1790 in Urquhart & Glenmoriston?, Inverness-shire?, Scotland?
  • Death: in Inverness-shire?, Scotland?
  • _UID: 4F52165C2216458E9E9E10CA2C2B77D2D45D
  • Change Date: 8 Aug 2011 at 10:17
  • Note:
    John McIntosh is offering to pay for a 37 marker DNA test with FamilyTreeDNA for a McIntosh (any spelling) male descendent of this line (offer ending 2014). He can be contacted at -

    Marriage 1 Fanny McLea or McLeay b: Abt 1780-1800 in Urquhart & Glenmoriston?, Inverness-shire?, Scotland?
    • Married: in Scotland?
    • Change Date: 26 Jan 2009
    1. Has Children Donald McIntosh b: Abt 1819 in Urquhart & Glenmoriston?, Inverness-shire, Scotland
    2. Has No Children John Mackintosh b: 16th Oct 1823 in Balmacahan, Urquhart & Glenmoriston, Invernesshire, Scotland
  • We want to hear from you! Take our WorldConnect survey

    Index | Descendancy | Register | Add Post-em

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.