Name: Peter Murrel Hearn
Birth: 4 MAR 1844 in Jay, Indiana
Death: 30 OCT 1923 in St. Clair, Missouri
!SOURCE: James R. Kuskie, Jr., M. P. O. 2R Bone Road, Stevenson, WA 98648
!SOURCE: Randle, Genealogy of the Patterson, Wheat and Hearn Families, 1926.
pp139, 147, 149-153. Library of Congress Call Number CS71.P317 1926.
!BIOGRAPHY: "(X) Peter Murrel Hearn and Family. Christian. Corbin, Missouri.
Peter Murrel, farmer, son of Johnathan and Loiza Mason Hearn, was born March 4,
1844, in Jay County, Indiana. Died October 30, 1923. Buried at Concord, near
Lowery City, Missouri. Married February 15, 1880, in Henry County, Missouri,
to Margaret (Peggy) Dixon..." Randle, p147.
Father: Johnathan Hearn b: 30 OCT 1814 in Salisbury, Maryland
Mother: Loiza Mason b: 15 JAN 1822 in Kentucky, Campbell, Kentucky
Margaret "Peggy" Ann Dixon b: 9 NOV 1863 in Caldwell, Kentucky
15 FEB 1880
in Henry County, Missouri, Missouri
- Richard A. Hearn b: 10 JUN 1881 in Henry, Missouri
- Otto Willard Hearn b: 20 DEC 1882 in Montrose, Missouri
- Louisa Ann Hearn b: 10 DEC 1885 in Henry, Missouri
- Sylvester Hearn b: 5 AUG 1887 in Henry, Missouri
- Earnest Hearn b: 9 AUG 1889
- Alfred Hearn b: 25 JAN 1893 in Ohio, Missouri
- Lennie B. Hearn b: 18 JAN 1895 in Corbin, Missouri
- Henry David Hearn b: 18 JAN 1899 in St. Clair County, Missouri
- Charles Hearn b: 26 JAN 1901 in Lowry City, St. Clair, Missouri
- John Acle Hearn b: 14 MAY 1904 in Corbin, Missouri
- Viola Mae Hearn b: 3 MAR 1907 in Lowery City, St. Clair, Missouri