Name: Agnes Robertson
Given Name: Agnes
Birth: Est 1626 in Armagh, Co. Armagh, Ulster, Northern Ireland
Death: in Prob, , Co. Tyrone, Ulster, Northern Ireland 1
Change Date: 17 Jun 2012 at 12:51
Speer Family Pedigree Chart #1 of 3; Speer of Balnasaggart, Tullybryan and Carron Moat, Co. Tyrone. Derived partly from information collected by Alfred Ernest Speer And partly from the pedigree of Speer included in Vol. II of O'harts Irish pedigrees, 2ndÙCsupÙD ÙC/supÙD Edition (British museum) Arranged and brought up to date in 1961 by Roy Thompson Monier Williams, [email@example.com of G. D. Speer Sr. of Brentwood CA, USA added Jan. 2006]
Speer Family Pedigree Chart #2 of 3; Pedigree of Speer of Ireland, there are 6 sources listed on this chart; #1 O'harts Irish Pedigrees, #2 Ulster King of Arms, #3: Bethams Extracts, #4 Tyrone County Deed Records, #5 Scottish Exchange Rolls and research of Alfred Speer 1890, [firstname.lastname@example.org of G. D. Speer Sr. of Brentwood CA, USA added Jan. 2006]
John Speer b: 1623 in Drumbanaway, Parish Of Ballyclog, Near Stewartstown, Co. Tyrone, N. Ireland
in , Co. Tyrone, Ulster, Northern Ireland
- Change Date:
9 Nov 2009
- Anne Speer b: Abt 1648 in Of Drumbannoway / Stewartstown, Co. Tyrone, Ireland
- Robert Speer b: 1650 in Stewartstown, Co. Tyrone, Ulster, Northern Ireland
- Catherine Speer b: Abt 1660 in Of Drumbannoway / Stewartstown, Co. Tyrone, Ireland
- Jane Speer b: Abt 1662 in Of Drumbannoway / Stewartstown, Co. Tyrone, Ireland
- John Speer b: Abt 1665 in Carron Mount, Balnasaggart, Co. Tyrone, Ulster, Northern Ireland
- Margaret Speer b: Abt 1667 in Prob Carron Moat, Balnasaggart, Tyrone, Ireland
- George Spear b: 1688 in of Glassdrumman, Co. Fermanagh, Ulster, Northern Ireland
- Abbrev: Copyright © 1994 George D. Speer Sr. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Title: Copyright © 1994 George D. Speer Sr. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Author: George D. Speer Sr.
Publication: This file is contributed for the use in the Ancestry World Tree Project, Hosted by genealogy(at)speer.org
ANCESTRY NOTICE: These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or other presentation. Material may be freely used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material, AND permission is obtained from the contributor of the file. GDSS