Name: Esther Fairbairn
Given Name: Esther
Birth: 23 Sep 1896 in <Joliet (Will)> Illinois
Death: 17 Feb 1937 in Joliet (Will) Illinois (see OBIT)
Burial: Oakwood Cemetery in Joliet (Will) Illinois
Change Date: 19 Mar 2012 at 20:43
Esther Fuhrman, age 40 years, died Feb. 16, 1937, at 7:30 p/m.
Survived by her husband, Levi; four daughters Valnoe, Louise, Leona and Dorothy; three sons, Richard, Clarence and Alvin; her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Fairburn; five sisters, Mrs. Jack Decker, Mrs. Ralph Goldfuss, Mrs. Lawrence Gorman, Mrs. William Muchiten, Mrs. Raymond Krieger of Joliet; seven brothers, Elmer of Gary, Edward, Richard, James, John, Leroy and Thomas.
The body will be at the James F. Haley Funeral parlors until Friday at 1 p.m. then taken to the Ridgewood Baptist church to lie in state until 2 p.m. Rev. L.M. Clark officiating.
Burial will be in Oakwood Cemetery.
-Joliet Evening News (ILLINOIS),
February 17, 1937
Father: Thomas W Fairbairn b: 16 Aug 1866 in Wheatland Township (Will) Illinois
Mother: Lillian Barrows b: 18 Jul 1874 in Joliet (Will) Illinois
Levi Stephen Fuhrman b: 16 Apr 1893 in Allegan County Michigan
- Change Date:
18 Mar 2012
- Richard Fuhrman b: 31 Mar 1916 in Illinois
- Donald Francis Fuhrman b: 23 Sep 1918 in Joliet (Will) Illinois
- Lillian Margaret Fuhrman b: 1920 in Joliet (Will) Illinois
- Valnoe Mary "Val" Fuhrman b: 31 May 1921 in Chicago (Cook) Illinois
- Louise P Fuhrman b: 31 Jul 1924 in <Joliet (Will)> Illinois
- Clarence R Fuhrman b: 11 Dec 1926 in <Joliet (Will)> Illinois
- Leona L Fuhrman b: 8 Dec 1928 in <Joliet (Will)> Illinois
- Alvin O "Al" Fuhrman b: 25 Apr 1931 in Joliet (Will) Illinois
- Living Fuhrman