Little Family Genealogy

Entries: 4399    Updated: 2016-12-23 21:55:04 UTC (Fri)    Contact: Pat Geary    Home Page: The Little Family and Collateral Lines

Tracing the Little Family from Rowan County, NC, into Lincoln County, TN.
Tracing the Winstons from Virginia into Tennessee and Alabama.
Tracing the Bayless Family from Long Island, NY into Virginia, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Tracing the Descendants of Josiah Brandon, A Revolutionary War Soldier.
Tracing the Burley family of Henrico County, VA.
Also Tracing the Oldhams of Arkansas and the Boone Family.

Index | Descendancy | Register | Public Profile | Add Post-em

  • ID: I385
  • Name: Bellany ERWIN
  • Surname: Erwin
  • Given Name: Bellany
  • Sex: F
  • Birth: ABT 1750
  • _UID: 041E82D33776FE4B8EF154D374AFA2E8C031
  • Change Date: 13 Jan 2001 at 00:00:00

    Marriage 1 John LITTLE Sr. b: ABT 1746
    • Married: 1 Oct 1768 in , Rowan, North Carolina 1
    1. Has No Children John LITTLE Jr. b: in , Rowan, North Carolina
    2. Has No Children Agnes Nancy LITTLE b: ABT 1773 in , Rowan, North Carolina
    3. Has No Children Sarah or Sally LITTLE
    4. Has No Children Elizabeth LITTLE
    5. Has Children Samuel LITTLE b: 4 Feb 1777 in , Rowan County, North Carolina
    6. Has No Children Mary LITTLE b: ABT 1781

    1. Title: Marriage Records: North Carolina Marriages, 1759-1979
      Author: FamilySearch Historical Records
      Publication: online database

  • Index | Descendancy | Register | Public Profile | Add Post-em

    Much of the information in this database is well documented. Some is not. I am adding information from the Social Security Death Records, as well as obituaries as I have time. Corrections, additions and comments welcome.

    Printer Friendly Version Printer Friendly Version Search Ancestry Search Ancestry Search WorldConnect Search WorldConnect Join Today! Join Today!

    WorldConnect Home | WorldConnect Global Search | WorldConnect Help, Inc. is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. If you have a problem with a particular entry, please contact the submitter of said entry. You have full control over your GEDCOM. You can change or remove it at any time.