Name: Lucinda Hall
Given Name: Lucinda
Birth: ABT 1799 in Montgomery Co., Virginia 1
Reference Number: 176
Census: 1870 Alleghany, Montgomery, Virginia 1
!MARRIAGE: Early Adventurers on the Western Waters, the New River of Virginia in Pioneer Days 1745-1800. Vol II. By Mary B. Kegley. 1982. Pg 200.
Change Date: 10 May 2010 at 10:00:57
!CENSUS: 1850 - 43rd District, Montgomery County, VA; Enumerated with husband and children, Lucinda (51).
1860 Montgomery County, VA Christiansburg PO 232/220: Archibald Graham, 63- farmer-$350.115-HOF, with Lurenda 59 yo & Esther Rose 18 yo,
!RELATIONSHIP: Montgomery County, Va. Deed Book N; Pg 405; Dated 24 Feb 1843 names Archibald Graham and Lucinda Graham his wife as heirs in the estate of Asa Hall, Sr. ## Also has deed Archibald and Lucinda and others to James Graham. ## Deed Bk P Pg 358 - 12 Nov 1844 - Archibald and Lucinda to Thomas Jewel & others.
Father: Asa Hall b: Jun 1758 in , , Rhode Island
Mother: Sarah Adams
Archibald Graham b: ABT 1797 in , , Virginia
19 Oct 1816
in Montgomery Co., Virginia 2 3
- Sarah Graham
- Mary Graham b: 1818 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- Asa Hall Graham b: Apr 1820 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- William James Graham b: 19 Apr 1823 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- Jonathan C. Graham b: 1824 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- Lamanda Graham b: Nov 1826 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- Lucinda Graham b: 16 Sep 1832 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- Charles Wade Graham b: 1837 in , Montgomery Co., Virginia
- Title: 1870 United States Federal Census. [database on-line]
Author: Indexed by Ancestry.com
Publication: Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2003-.
Page: Post Office: Alleghany Springs Roll: M593_1664 Page: 32 Image: 64 Year: 1870
Note: Name: Lucinda Graham Age in 1870: 71 Estimated Birth Year: 1798 Birthplace: Virginia Home in 1870: Alleghany, Montgomery, Virginia Race: White Gender: Female
Title: Marriage Records: Montgomery County, Virginia
Author: County Clerk
Page: Page 150
Text: Sec. & Wit: William Grimes & Asa Hall
- Title: Early Adventurers on the Western Waters, the New River of Virginia in Pioneer Days 1745-1800. Vol II.
Author: Kegley, Mary B. and F. B. Kegley
Publication: Green Publishers, Inc. Orange VA 1982
Page: pg 200
Text: William Grimes and Asa Hall, Surety.