Name: Elizabeth Whitmore
Given Name: Elizabeth
Birth: 28 Aug 1742 in Killingly, Windham County, Ct
Death: 16 Sep 1806 in Waterford, Washington Co, Oh
Burial: Nr Blockhouse, Nr. Beverly, Wash. Co., Oh
Reference Number: AFN:11DF-N
Christened 29 Aug 1742 Killingly, Windham Co., Ct
Change Date: 28 Dec 2004 at 23:08:11
!BURIAL: Newspaper article printed in the Beverly Ohio Dispatch andauthored
by the Rev. Charles S. Nickerson of near Center Bend, Ohio about 1938.
!BIRTH-MARRIAGE-CHILDREN-DEATH:Genealogy of Samuel Davis of Oxford,Mass., and
Joseph Davis, of Dudley, Mass., and Their Descendants, Compiler andpublisher,
George L. Davis, North Andover Mass., published 1884, page 47.
BIOGRAPHY: Elizabeth lived in Killingly Connecticut at the time she was
!BIRTH: Transcript of birth Record of Killingly Ct. showing recorded inVol
#1, page #28.
!PARENTS-BIRTH: Ancestral File of the Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day
Saints as submitted by Tom and Karen Rae Mitchell on submission#AF93-104327.
Father: Ephraim Whitmore b: 29 May 1709 in Killingly, Windham County, Ct
Mother: Elizabeth Spring b: ABT 1709
Daniel Davis Captain b: 12 Oct 1742 in Oxford, Worcester Co., Ma
2 Dec 1762
in Killingly, Windham County, Ct
- Willard Davis b: 12 Nov 1764 in Killingly, Windham Co., Ct.
- Tamar Davis b: 23 Aug 1766 in Killingly, Windham Co, . Ct.
- Walter Davis b: 4 Nov 1768
- Elizabeth Davis b: 21 May 1771
- William Davis b: 30 Oct 1772
- Daniel Davis b: 30 Nov 1774 in Killingly, Windham Co., Ct.
- Hezekiah Davis b: 15 Sep 1776
- Jessie Davis b: 23 Jul 1778
- Asa Davis b: 20 Sep 1780 in Killingly, Windham County, Ct
- Lucena Davis b: 7 Sep 1782 in Killingly, Ct.
- Elizabeth Davis b: 15 Oct 1784