Name: Dorothy BOYLE 1 2 3
Change Date: 11 AUG 2009
Death: APR 1636 4
Burial: 10 APR 1636 Dewsall, Herefordshire 3|
Father: James BOYLE of Hereford
Richard PEARLE of Dewswell b: ABT 1560
- Sibell PEARLE
- Anne PEARLE
- Grace PEARLE c: 15 MAR 1584 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- James PEARLE of Dewsal and Aconbury c: 06 MAY 1587 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Fortune PEARLE c: 22 AUG 1588
- Richard PEARLE B.L. of Inner Temple c: 08 DEC 1589 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Rowland PEARLE c: 15 FEB 1590 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Gregory PEARLE c: 24 FEB 1591 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- James PEARLE of Dymock b: 16 SEP 1592 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Andrew PEARLE c: 30 NOV 1594 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Henry PEARLE M.A. of Brazenose Coll. Oxon., vicar of Dewsall c: 15 APR 1595 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Lodwick PEARLE c: 13 JUN 1598 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Alexander PEARLE c: 14 OCT 1599 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Dorothy PEARLE c: 25 MAY 1600 in Saint Nicholas, Herefordshire
- Bridget PEARLE c: 25 OCT 1601 in Dewsall, Herefordshire
- Thomas PEARLE c: 02 DEC 1603 in Dewsall, Herefordshire
- Frances PEARLE c: 25 FEB 1606 in Dewsall, Herefordshire
- William PEARLE b: 26 NOV 1608 in Dewsall, Herefordshire
- Title: IGI, Subject: IGI
Page: Batch #: C137111, Sheet #: 00, Source Call #: 1041519, Printout Call #: NONE, Dates: 1556 - 1837
- Title: Visitation
Page: Visitation of Herefordshire, 1634
- Title: Editorial Note (comment by Ronald Dunning)
Abbrev: Editorial Note
Page: The Pearle family lived at Dewsall Court ... A short genealogy and the Pearle seal impaling Boyle is carved over the fireplace in the chief room. The main lineage is given:
Richard Pearle of Hereford w. dat. 30 May, prob. 6 Oct. 1577.
Richard Pearle bur. Dewsall 19 June 1644 aet. 84. M.I. and wife Dorothy Boyle of the Grey Friars, Hereford, bur. Dewsall 10 Apr. 1636. M.I. and children:
1. John Pearle ob. Jan. 1643, bur. Dewsall, M.I. w. prob., May 1649 and wife
???? dau. of ???? Parry of Aconbury;
2. Richard Pearle B.L. of Inner Temple and wife Barbara Weaver of Stapleton.
3. Rowland Pearle.
4. James Pearle of Dymock.
5. Henry Pearle, M.A. of Brazenose Coll. Oxon., vicar of Dewsall and wife
Ursula of Walwyn.
6. Thomas Pearle of Aleppo.
7. William Pearle of London.
8. Charles James Pearle, B.L. of Llanfihangel Ystern Llewern, co., Monm. and
wife Fortune who later married John Stratford of Monmouth viv. 1646.
- Title: Parish Record
Abbrev: Parish Record
Page: Recorded in the stones of Dewsall Church: Dorothy, wife of Richard Pearle, ob. Apr. 1636; Richard Pearle of Dewsall, esq., ob. June 19, 1644; John Pearle of Aconbury, ob. June 11, 1643.