Name: Thomas "The Elder" DILLARD , Sr.
Birth: 3 AUG 1706 in King and Queen County, Virginia
Death: JUN 1774 in Straight Stone Creek, Pittsylvania County, Virginia
Title (Facts Pg) Captain
Burial: JUN 1774 Virginia
Will: 4 MAY 1774 Pittsylvania County, Virginia
Note Thomas DILLARD and 1st wife Elizabeth Winifred Holloway NALLE are my maternal 6th great grandparents.
Note This THOMAS DILLARD only married once. There where two THOMAS DILLARD's that died in the same year, same State of Virgina.
Event ABT 1752 Thomas DILLARD, Sr.; first reference in Halifax County, Virginia; died in Pittsvlaniva County, Virginia, June 1774.
Source 2016 Publication: Our Ancestors The Love Family Of Trezevant, Carroll County, Tennessee. Author: Albert G. Love, 2709 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington 7, DC (June 1953)
Immigration: 1752 Removed to Straightstone Creek, Staunton River area in Halifax (now Pittsylvania) County, Virginia.
Reference Number: IND4356|
Father: James Stephen DILLARD b: ABT 1684 in James City County, Virginia
Mother: Lucy WISE b: 1685 in James City County, Virginia
Elizabeth Winifred Holloway NALLE b: 1705 in Essex County, Virginia
in Essex County, Virginia
- Marriage License:
in Book W5, Page 272
- Note: I am aware of the marriage date & age of children descrepancies
- Ann DILLARD b: ABT 1722 in Essex County, Virginia
- James Thomas DILLARD b: 15 OCT 1727 in Essex County, Virginia
- Jane DILLARD b: ABT 1729 in Essex County, Virginia
- Lucy DILLARD b: ABT 1730 in Essex County, Virginia
- Thomas "The Younger" DILLARD , Jr. b: 1730 in Essex County, Virginia
- Hannah DILLARD b: ABT 1732 in Essex County, Virginia
- Joseph DILLARD b: ABT 1735 in Caroline County, Virginia
- John "Rabun" DILLARD b: 12 AUG 1755 in Culpeper County, Virginia