Name: George Henry INMAN
Census: I550 IN
Birth: 09 MAR 1849 in Lawrence Co., IN 1 2 3
Note: Also given Mar 09 1852.
Death: 28 MAR 1908 in Lawrence Co., IN 4 3
Burial: Indian Creek Primitive Church Cemetery, Williams, Lawrence, IN
Note: Also Known as: Indian Creek Primitive Church Cemetery.
FindAGrave: # 40163986
1880 CENSUS - Indian Creek, Lawrence, IN roll 292 p 476C fam 135; next to his mother.
Note: BURIAL - View their page at FindAGrave.com
1900 CENSUS - Baker, Martin, IN roll 392 p 10A fam 187; widower?, living w/ Noah Keller sht 10 ln 1.
Eventhough he is listed as a widower IN 1890, his spouse has remarried and lives for many more years. They must have divorced. In the county death records, his wife is listed as Ella.
Father: John INMAN , Jr b: 08 APR 1816 in Lawrence Co., IN
Mother: Sarah CHESNUT b: 05 JUL 1819 in Fayetteville, Lawrence, IN?
Elmira BOLTON b: 20 JUL 1857 in Orange Co., IN
FEB 06 1872/3
in Lawrence Co., IN 5
- Homer E. INMAN b: JUN 1874 in Lawrence Co., IN
- Marshall INMAN b: AUG 1877 in Lawrence Co., IN
- Charles INMAN b: SEP 1878 in Lawrence Co., IN
- Walter Dellis INMAN b: 27 OCT 1880 in IN
- Otto Otho INMAN b: 05 JUL 1883 in Bedford, Lawrence, IN
- Title: Census records.
Abbrev: Census records.
- Title: LDS records.
Abbrev: LDS records.
- Title: FindAGrave.com Cemetery Records
Abbrev: FindAGrave.com Cemetery Records
- Title: Lawrence Co., IN Health Dept. death record
Abbrev: Lawrence Co., IN Health Dept. death record
- Title: Lawrence Co., IN Court Records
Abbrev: Lawrence Co., IN Court Records
Page: Book E, pg. 555.