Name: Margaret T. English
Birth: ABT 1852 in Franklin Co, Ga
Death: BET 1920 AND 1930 in Searcy, White Co, Ar 1
Burial: Smyrna Cem, White Co, Ar
Census: 1860 Carnesville, Franklin Co, Ga.
Shown in the household of John W. English and Elizabeth S. English.
roll M653_121, p.555
Margaret is shown on the 1920 census of White Co but not on the 1930 census. Her husband, John Massey is shown in 1930 to
be living with their daughter Ilar and her family.
John and Margaret owned the large bording house next to the railroad tracks at the south end of S. Spring Street in Searcy.
Ilar and her family lived in the next house to the north, 500 S. Spring St.
Father: John Wesley English b: 1804 in NC
Mother: Elizabeth Shaw b: 1815 in Tn or SC (per 1860 Census)
John Anderson Massey b: ABT 1859 in Ga
18 FEB 1881
in Banks Co, Ga 2 3
- Claude Massey b: 1888 in Ga
- Ilar Massey b: 2 MAR 1889 in Hall County, GA
- Loddy Lee Massey b: 8 MAR 1890
- Lillie May Massey b: 27 DEC 1891
- Abbrev: 1930 Census of White Co, Ar.
1920 Census of White Co, Ar.
- Abbrev: Elaine Randall English, P.O. Box 477, Lakemont, Ga. 30552-0008, 706-782-4122
Elaine Randall English, P.O. Box 477, Lakemont, Ga. 30552-0008, 706-782-4122 email@example.com,
- Abbrev: BANKS COUNTY, GEORGIA MARRIAGES 1859-1888, transcribed byMarianne Rutledge Mrutledge50@aol.com and posted on the Banks
BANKS COUNTY, GEORGIA MARRIAGES 1859-1888, transcribed byMarianne Rutledge Mrutledge50@aol.com and posted on the Banks Co web page.