Name: Thomas Francombe
Birth: ABT 1857 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
Census: 1891 General labourer aged 33 living with wife 35 and children Emily 10, William 8, Henry 4 and Charlotte 2 at Mill Bottom, Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire. Also resident are lodgers Charles Barthill and Charles Holford. 1
Census: 1881 Agricultural labourer aged 24 living with wife Sarah 26 and daughter Emily Ada 1 month at Langtons Cottages, Cold Ashton, Gloucestershire. 2
Census: 1901 Colliery surface labourer aged 44 living with wife Sarah 46 and children Thomas 11, James 8 and George 4 at 5 Victoria Street, Miskin, Llanwonno, Glamorganshire. There is also a visitor present named William Rees. 3
Occupation: 13 APR 1889 Agricultural labourer 4
Residence: 13 APR 1889 Wick, Gloucestershire 4|
Sarah Lewis b: ABT 1855 in Cold Ashton, Gloucestershire
13 NOV 1880
in Saint George, Bristol, Gloucester 5
- Emily Ada Francombe b: ABT 1881 in Cold Ashton, Gloucestershire
- William Francombe b: ABT 1882 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
- Henry Francombe b: ABT 1886 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
- Charlotte Lena Francombe b: 13 APR 1889 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
- Thomas Francombe b: ABT 1891 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
- James Francombe b: ABT 1892 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
- George Francombe b: ABT 1896 in Wick and Abson, Gloucestershire
- Title: 1891 Census Wick and Abson RG12; Piece: 1995; Folio 33; Page 10; GSU roll: 6097105.
- Title: 1881 Census Cold Ashton RG11; Piece: 2510; Folio: 12; Page: 16; Line: ; GSU roll: 1341605.
- Title: 1901 Census Llanwonno RG13; Piece: 5005; Folio: 139; Page: 1.
- Title: Birth Certificate of Lena Charlotte Francombe 1889
- Title: IGI Record for Marriage of Thomas Francombe and Sarah Lewis 1880