Name: Sarah Ellaway
Birth: ABT 1838 in Grosmont, Monmouthshire
Death: 2 MAR 1870 in Gwehelog, Monmouthshire 1 of Constipation and debility, certified 1
Christening: 11 NOV 1838 Grosmont, Monmouthshire 2
Census: 1861 Seamstress aged 23 living with her husband William Howells 23, an Agricultural labourer and their son Frederick 10months at Little Trios, Raglan, Monmouthshire. 3
Medical Information: Informant was Temperance Howells present at the death|
Father: Thomas Ellaway b: ABT 1806 in Llangarron, Herefordshire
Mother: Ann Parry b: ABT 1807 in Grosmont, Monmouthshire
William Howells b: ABT 1837 in Llangeview, Monmouthshire
16 JAN 1860
in Tabernacle Baptist Chapel, Pontypool, Monmouthshire 4
William Howells was 22, a bachelor and a labourer from Raglan. His father was Thomas Howells a blacksmith. Sarah Ellaway was 23 and a spintster from Ty Treos (sp?) Farm, Usk. Her father was Thomas Ellaway a farmer.
The marriage was according to the rites and ceremonies of the Baptists and the witnesses were Thomas Howells and Eliza Ellaway.
- Frederick William Howells b: 16 MAY 1860 in Raglan, Monmouthshire c: 1 JUL 1860 in Raglan, Monmouthshire
- Mary Ann Howells b: ABT 1862 in Raglan, Monmouthshire c: 11 JAN 1863 in Raglan, Monmouthshire
- Louisa Howells b: ABT 1864
- Title: Death Certificate of Sarah Howells 1870
- Title: IGI Record for Sarah Ellaway 1838
- Title: 1861 Census Raglan RG9; Piece: 3989; Folio: 26; Page: 17; GSU roll: 543218.
- Title: Marriage Certificate of William Howells and Sarah Ellaway 1860