Name: John HEALD
Given Name: John
Christening: 16 Jan 1763 Chinley Independent Chapel, Derbyshire 1
Change Date: 30 May 2002 at 18:50
-- NOTE --
It is just possible that the listing of children here mixes together more than one family; although both families would have to have been living in Manchester/Stockport and shared the parents' names John and Ann/Nancy.
Maria Swann, Lucy Heald and Martha Goring are named in Margaret Heald's will (written 1878) as children of John Heald, her late uncle; Maria Swann and Elizabeth Bowker are named in the will of Maria Heald (written 1866).
James Heald in his will (1815) leaves an annuity of £50 pa to "his servant John Heald and Nancy his wife" -- presumably 'servant' in this context just means 'employee'.
Peter Heald, Ann Heald, Lucy Heald and John Heald, and John Heald's sons, including a James Morris Heald are connected together as the executors of each other's wills.
The matter could probably be settled by examining these wills.
Father: James HEALD
Mother: Mary MATTHEWS
- James HEALD b: 1784 c: 12 Sep 1784 in Manchester Cathedral, Manchester
- Mary HEALD b: 1789 c: 15 Feb 1789 in Manchester Cathedral, Manchester
- Peter HEALD b: Abt 1789 in Manchester
- Mary Ann HEALD b: 1790 c: 21 Sep 1790 in St Mary, Stockport
- Ann HEALD b: 1792 c: 16 Dec 1792 in St Mary, Stockport
- James Morris HEALD b: 1795 c: 17 May 1795 in Manchester Cathedral, Manchester
- John HEALD b: 1798 c: 30 Dec 1798 in St Mary, Stockport
- Lucy HEALD b: 1800 c: 23 Nov 1800 in St Mary, Stockport
- Ann HEALD b: Abt 1801 in Stockport
- Maria HEALD c: 19 Dec 1802 in St Mary, Stockport
- Martha HEALD b: 1805 c: 26 Apr 1805 in St Ann, Manchester
- Elizabeth HEALD
- Title: International Genealogical Index