Name: Elizabeth "Lizzie" Brown
Given Name: Elizabeth "Lizzie"
Birth: 1777 in North Carolina 1
Death: 10 Jun 1831 in Pickens, Pickens County, South Carolina 1
Burial: Baker Cemetery, Pickens, Pickens County, South Carolina 2 3
Change Date: 1 Nov 2013 at 20:53
Elizabeth dealt with the courts for the last 7 years of her life regarding custody, support, and settlement of the estate of William Baker. 3
Elizabeth Baker Guardian Package No. 15 Bundle No. 1 No. 2461 Photocopies from S.C. archives
Rueben Baker and other hairs and children of William Baker deceased.
Elizabeth Baker late admin and James Gaines late admin of William Baker deceased In the court of ordinary Pendleton District 5 June 1825.
A story from 'GENEALOGY and HISTORY - BOWEN-FIELD-NIMMONS and KINDRED FAMILIES' by Nora Deniza Nimmons Field, Seneca, South Carolina, reported that the widow Elizabeth Brown Baker was a maker of wines and brandy and had a lot of wealth in gold. She married a very young man, William M. Nimmons. As she neared death, she sewed her gold into the pockets of her dresses and willed the dresses to her daughters to cut him out.
William Robert Baker b: 1742 in North Carolina
in North Carolina
- Change Date:
2 Dec 2010
- Reuben Patrick Baker b: 27 Feb 1797 in North Carolina
- Richard Brown Baker b: Abt 1798 in Dahlonega, Lumpkin, Georgia, United States
- William P. Baker b: Abt 1799 in North Carolina
- Zilpha Baker b: 12 Dec 1802 in North Carolina
- Mary "Polly" Baker b: Abt 1803 in , Pendleton County, South Carolina
- Alexander Baker b: 1805 in , Pendleton County, South Carolina
- Rebecca Baker b: 1810
- Nancy Mahala Baker b: 9 Apr 1814 in , Pendleton County, South Carolina
- Abbrev: Tombstone
- Abbrev: FindAGrave.com
- Abbrev: Descendants of William Baker
Title: Descendants of William Baker
Publication: http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/a/k/Richard-C-Baker-jr/PDFGENE11.pdf, Richard C. Baker Jr of Pleasanton TX firstname.lastname@example.org Report of 10 Nov 2006.